I’m over the proverbial moon to announce that Finding A Neish has been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
But in order to accept the award, the rules are as follows:
1) Display the award’s logo.
2) Link back to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3) State seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate fifteen bloggers for the award.
5) Notify chosen bloggers.
1) See above. I displayed the logo at the outset of this article.
2) I was nominated by The Cycling Scot, aka Colin Baird and his trusty bicycle. Inspired by Scotland on a bike ride to the Orkney Isles, Colin has since travelled far and wide to get to know the country he calls home.
3) Seven things about me:
– I grew up across Scotland, England, Australia and Germany.
– My favourite place in the world (so far) is Berlin.
– It is my dream to visit, and perhaps one day even emigrate to Canada.
– I am an enormous popcorn addict. My love of travel is second only to my love of cinema. I started my own film blog in 2010, and contribute regularly to a number of specialist websites.
– I hold a degree in Psychology, a subject I adore but with which I fell out of love whilst studying at university.
– I am petrified of spiders. Even the tiny ones.
As for my own nominations, they can be found below:
5) I understand that this could be viewed as some new form of chain mail, but at the same time I don’t see anything wrong with a little bit of adulation and community building. To accept, simply copy what I have done here, and keep being brilliant.